1. A Child's Christmas in Wales by Dylan Thomas
2. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
3. Christmas Story by Jean Shepherd
4. Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
5. An Idiot Girl's Christmas: True Tales from the Top of the Naughty List by Lauri Notaro
6. Miracle on the 17th Green by James Patterson and Peter de Jonge
7. The Physics of Christmas: From the Aerodynamics of Reindeer to the Thermodynamics of Turkey by Roger Highfield.
8. Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
9. The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore.
Has anyone read any of these? If so, please review.